If you're seeking a long-sleeve wedding dress for a fall or winter wedding or simply to add elegance to your big day, Dimitra Designs has you covered. Whether you're looking for a simple gown or an elaborate lace gown, you can find the look you want at Dimitra Designs. Here are some ideas for long-sleeve wedding dresses.
- Removable sleeves. If you're on the fence about sleeves, you may want to go with a design that has removable sleeves, like our Wtoo Wedding Gown Rylan. Sport elegant lace sleeves at the ceremony, for example, and remove them for dancing at the reception. Either way, you have a beautiful fit and flare gown that will get you noticed. Another option is our Willowby Sennett Wedding Gown, with separate lace sleeves that can easily be removed for a stand-alone strapless dress later in the evening.
- Simple. Simplicity can be a gift in wedding dresses. Go for classic elegance with our Sottero and Midgley Bridal Gown Aston. It's simple and sleek in the front, but has some interesting detail on the sleeves and back. You may also like our Allure Bridals Wedding Gown, a sophisticated sheath dress with an open back and elegant train.
- Elbow-length sleeves. No one says sleeves have to go the distance. Opt for elbow-length sleeves, as in our Sottero and Midgley Bridal Gown Allen, a timeless option with a fitted bodice adorned with Swarovski crystals and beading. Our Beaded Waist Maggie Sottero Wedding Dress is an elegant A-line option with ornamental buttons and a flowing train.
- Flared sleeves. Add a little "flare" to your sleeves with dresses like our Enzoani Beautiful Wedding Gown, a bohemian style, lacey option with a deep V-neck. If that's not your style, check out our Jasmine Wedding Dress, an elegant fit and flare dress with flowing chiffon sleeves and a Tiffany train.
- Bohemian. Speaking of bohemian, we have plenty of long-sleeve options in this style. Check out our Enzoani Beautiful Illusion Sleeves Wedding Gown, a beautifully embroidered dress with flowing lace sleeves.
- Short. You can have sleeves with short dresses, too. Our Wtoo Wedding Gown Hampshire is a perfect option, with an A-line skirt and plunging neckline and back. Our Casablanca Off-the-Shoulder Short Wedding Dress is a smart choice, featuring a sheath silhouette and delicate lace overlay.
- Off-the-shoulder. An off-the-shoulder dress can include beautiful sleeves, as in this lacey Allure Bridals Wedding Dress, perfect for a winter wedding. Our Willowby Wedding Lemon Gown incorporates playful sheer sleeves with floral lace bands in a bohemian style. You might also like our Essence Wedding Gown, with barely-there lace sleeves and an off-the-shoulder neckline.
- Belled sleeves. Give a nod to vintage styles with belled sleeves. Our Belled Sleeves Chic Nostalgia Wedding Dress has exquisite bell sleeves and a floral lace pattern that will make you feel like a princess. Our Sottero and Midgley Bridal Gown Burton is another option, featuring a sheath silhouette, a V neckline and an elegant train.