When it comes to wedding dresses, not every bride wants the same thing. Wedding dresses are all about finding your unique style and letting it shine through. Elaborate designs, lace and beading are not for everyone. Here's a look at 10 simple wedding dresses for the minimalist bride.
1. Ball gowns. This traditional style fits close at the waist line and flares at the skirt, creating a flattering look for almost any body type. Look for simple, traditional-looking ball gowns with perhaps a touch of detail at the bodice, like our Wtoo Tatum Wedding Gown or our Wtoo Gigi Wedding Gown. You might also like the elegant Pronovias Bridal Gown Green, with a bit of ornamentation on the skirt.
2. Mermaid dresses. Give a nod to elegance with a little dramatic flair with this style, which offers endless options. Check out our Allure Romance Sweetheart Wedding Dress, which needs no ornamentation to get attention, or our clean-lined Mikado Madison James Wedding Gown.
3. Sheath dresses. This close-fitting style is simple in nature and great for minimalist brides. Choose a sleek floor-length option like our Wtoo Rogers Wedding Gown or opt for a higher neckline in our Fitted Madison James Wedding Gown.
4. A-line dresses. Classic A-line dresses are flattering for most figures, with fitted waistlines and skirts that flare out softly to create an "A" shape. There are many simple A-lines to choose from, including our Allure Bridals Wedding Dress, with just a bit of flair.
5. Boho dresses. Check out some bohemian-style dresses, which are traditional and simple, yet offer a few non-traditional elements that show off the bride's personality. You might like our Willowby by Waters Espinosa Dress or our soft and flowing Willowby by Watters Hutton Dress.
6. Long-sleeved dresses. If you're looking for something with sleeves for a winter wedding, there are plenty of classic styles to choose from. Check out our Sophia Tolli Long-Sleeved Dress, or go for a different silhouette as in our Pronovias Bridal Gown Turner.
7. Off-the-shoulder dresses. Add a bit of playfulness to your minimalist dress with an off-the-shoulder look. You might like our Justin Alexander Wedding Dress, with its triangle keyhole bodice and flattering flared-out shape.
9. One-shoulder dresses. Add a bit of interest to your simple dress with a one-shoulder look. Check out our Stella York Wedding Gown, with its asymmetrical neck line and flowing skirt, or opt for our Pronovias Bridal Gown Sedna, with its enormous shoulder sleeve and flowing skirt.
10. Strapless dresses. If you're looking for something strapless, you can find many minimalist choices. Check out our Enzoani Blue Wedding Dress or our simple yet elegant Allure Romance Wedding Dress.
Whatever style you choose for your minimalist dress, Dimitra Designs is sure to have something you'll love. We have more than 1500 designer gowns to choose from in a variety of price ranges. If you have any questions, please contact us anytime!